Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sorry about not posting.

Pretty much all of you have heard about the tornadoes that tore through Alabama on April 27th. Well, I live in the city of Tuscaloosa and my house was in the path of the Tuscaloosa tornado. (Which would've made a great sports team name...until now.)

The house is damaged but still stands but until we get power back I am couch-surfing a bit with my various relatives. It's a bit amusing to me that we were there a month and then this happens. Mostly because something needs to amuse me right now.

I will devote my next blog post to the actual experience, complete with pictures. But it's going to be awhile. Until then, keep away from great big swirly bastard clouds from the sky. Or anywhere else, because a great big swirly bastard cloud from the ground is pretty bad too.

No comments:

Post a Comment