Sunday, May 22, 2011

Changed up the blog a bit.

So, I changed the design of my blog. This feels cooler. At least, I think it feels cooler. As soon as I learn more fancy-pants things to do, maybe I will do them.

And I added a picture. I look that blurry in real life. And that purple.

I also added a couple of new blogs to the blogroll, one being Left in Alabama, which probably doesn't need a lot of explanation. I mean, anyone to the left of Hitler is a pinko here (look, I just Godwinized my own blog!)

The other blog I added is Reassembler. He is a very interesting person and I highly recommend his blog.

I should have some new fiction up in the next couple of days, and hopefully I'll have some new music, or at least lyrics, for you before the month of June is over. I am hoping that the Collaborator and I can release an EP by year's end. We'd probably only sell a dozen copies, but it would be OUR record! Neat, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment