Sunday, June 12, 2011

I have been remiss.

I am so sorry. I know I promised a story update at the beginning of the past week, but I haven't yet finished Part III. This is partially because I do some of my writing at work (I'm allowed) but work has been extremely hectic lately, as I've been helping coordinate a big event that took place Friday. Also, Disclaimer Man has been staying the week with me, so I've been making dinner almost every night (which I do not mind). With one thing (or person) or another, I've just not had the time to pour into writing. BUT, because things should die down a bit over the next week, I should have Part III up before next Friday. That's a promise; it's about half-written already.

Hopefully later on this summer, around July or August, I'll have new music to post as well. We'll see. I also have a piece of visual art (a comic) that I keep meaning to scan in. I know it's one that Aavelyn especially would appreciate.

In other words, keep visiting, and thanks for your patronage of my blog!

1 comment: