Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sorry about the lack of updating.

My life got pretty exciting and fun over the past few weeks, what with my best friend coming for a visit from NC and staying with me for a week which coincided with a two-week stay by my boyfriend, and then this week I started classes, and I'm still working full-time, so I've got a 40 hour work-week, then three night classes, then two online classes...

Plus, the boyfriend is moving here next month, which is nice. He'll have his own place but I'm sure we'll just migrate between houses and pretend to be married except for the filing joint tax returns and having babies part. That stuff can wait.

I do promise that I will be updating my blog, because I tend to get MORE creative as my schedule gets more hectic. Plus, I owe my friend Stacey the Harry Potter/Sting & the Police parody she asked for. SO there will be a post sometime this weekend, yes indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment