Saturday, November 27, 2010

My apologies.

I've been doing stuff, obviously, but I've not had inclination to write very much here.  Then again, I'm doing very little writing in general at the moment.  Most of my time around the holiday season is given to seeing my family and friends (and co-workers) at various outings.  Also, this year I have the specter of final exams looming in a week and a half, so I've been doing a bit more on my schoolwork than I was earlier this year.

I am doing some recording this weekend, and should be doing more around Christmas.  My five-person band fell apart, but my two-person project is still ongoing, so there's that.  I have more than one creative outlet, though, so when music fails me, I turn to prose, or cooking, or...whatever, really, to occupy my brain.

In other words, there probably won't be a lot of updates here until the New Year...but I'll keep you posted.

Excelsior!

No comments:

Post a Comment